ENTERPRISE DATA MANAGEMENT SERVICES
For customers looking to maximize the efficiency of their Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) process, GCS offers a Managed Services Model.
Every company, whatever the size of the enterprise, faces the need to implement a Data Management strategy and then execute on that strategy to ensure optimal performance of its business applications. This incorporates the streamlining and consolidation of databases, the protection of sensitive information and the need to ensure the quality of development and testing of its systems.
More companies rely on GCS to implement and support IBM’s InfoSphere Optim Enterprise Data Management solution because of our deep expertise in helping them streamline their business operations and provide a quick return on their investment. GCS has the skills, processes, and best practices developed over many projects of archiving, test data management, data privacy, and application retirement for companies of all sizes worldwide.
By outsourcing your InfoSphere Optim Enterprise Data Management solution to GCS you can free up valuable internal IT resources and simultaneously leverage GCS’ expertise to remotely run your periodic archives, notify the business users of results, maintain optimal performance of your production environments, create and refresh right-sized subsets for your development and testing environments, and continually consolidate data of legacy applications and retire old systems.
Organizations using GCS remote management services for InfoSphere Optim spend less time and money on Information Lifecycle Management, and are able to redeploy their internal resources to focus on other parts of the business.
GCS Solution Highlights
GCS offers outsourcing services for all IBM InfoSphere Optim Enterprise Data Management solutions:
- Project planning and oversight
- Archive production data periodically to maintain optimal performance
- Update Archive access environments
- Notification of archive results and performance metrics
- Creation of test data subsets as required
- Maintain and Refresh Development and Testing Environments
- Masking of sensitive data to protect information
- Archive old, unused application data and decommission application and hardware
- Install InfoSphere Optim updates and new releases
- Update archives when upgrading your ERP application
- Integrated Reporting Solution for end-users to query archives
- Regular status updates and optimization recommendations
- Integration Validated by Oracle
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 908-626-1280