JDE OPTIM ARCHIVING WITH NATIVE APPLICATION ACCESS
Customer Business Case
One of the largest producers of construction aggregates used for construction of highways and other infrastructure projects with revenues of nearly $2 billion US, and over 4,000 employees.
- Poor performance of JD Edwards ERP System due to years of historical data in the production database.
- Requirement to upgrade to JDE EnterpriseOne 9.0 unable to proceed due to performance issues.
- Access to historical data required for compliance and financial analysis.
Business Benefits Achieved
InfoSphere Optim Archiving for JDE E1 with Native Application Access
GCS Solution Highlights
- Implementation of InfoSphere Optim and archiving of 7 years of historical data enabled the internal IT team with an easy to learn solution.
- Immediately reduced the JDE production database by 70%, therefore improving performance for end-users dramatically.
- IT now able to archive JDE data, as well as custom tables, and further improve performance and management of data’s lifecycle.
- Upgrade to JDE EnterpriseOne 9.0 with streamlined data was performed with ease.
- Finance and Tax departments retained access to archived historical data directly from JDE – using all inquiries and the more than 1000 reports developed in JDE.
- Fast path archiving for quick ROI.
- Up and running in one week.
- Optimize performance of JDE.
- Maintain access to archived data via dependable JDE tools.
- Manage data growth by automating archives based on business requirements.
- Available for JDE, EBS, PSE, and custom applications.
- Fixed price solution.
- Integration Validated by Oracle.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 908-626-1280